Perth Hills Triathlon Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join me Sunday - PSP Ride

3 posters

Go down

Join me Sunday - PSP Ride Empty Join me Sunday - PSP Ride

Post by Burnsy Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Planning a ride into Perth along the railway line then back out the freeway and up Roe Sunday if anyone cares to join me. Leaving Bunnings Maddington Carpark at 7am. It is about a 55km loop and flat will limit speed to the slowest so don't be afraid to come along. I will likely ride down from Kalamunda but will be at the Carpark at 7am to pick anyone who wants to join in up, if you want to do the extra km down and back up the hill with me I would be happy to collect people along the way.

Please reply if you want to commit so I know who to look for and where.

Cheers,
Mike
Burnsy
Burnsy

Back to top Go down

Join me Sunday - PSP Ride Empty Re: Join me Sunday - PSP Ride

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:19 am

I am happy to join in, will be there for 7am!

Ian

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnsy Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:06 am

IanH wrote:I am happy to join in, will be there for 7am!

Ian
Awesome, Bunnings Carpark Maddington 7am. Can extend the ride to longer (3hrs) with a Maylands loop if the group decides on the morning or if enough people split two ways at that point.
Burnsy
Burnsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TravisB Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:16 am

Great idea. Sounds like the perfect session for those that are nervous about not keeping up on the hills ride or people that want to spend extended time staying on their tri bars (at a safe distance of course.)

I'd love to be there but I'll be some distance away and on nobbly tyres! Back training in full swing on the 28th and will be going slow to build my aerobic system for a while so need an easy pace.

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigalwa Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:43 pm

What is psp? I actually just got told but for other people like me who have no idea Smile ?

Trigalwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnsy Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Trigalwa wrote:What is psp? I actually just got told but for other people like me who have no idea Smile ?

They are the dedicated shared paths for riding and walking such as those around the river and freeway. This is a really good circuit for those who are not confident on the road. There is only a small section of road along the railway line on the way into town most of these are side roads and I do this first so it is before most people get onto the road.
Burnsy
Burnsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down